SMATL Groups | CREATING VIRTUALLY
Purpose: “To encourage people through crafts.”
Focus: Homemade personalized crafts ranging from jewelry, leather card holders, paper cards, t-shirts, coasters, wood signs, magnets, home decor, etc.
Group Size: max size – 10 participants – Ladies Only
Communication Tools: Tithe.ly – initial communications and attendance, Creating Virtually – GO Church Google Site – recorded videos and craft instructions (*must have gmail account to access)
Meeting Schedule: Saturdays from 10am-12pm, dates include September 19, October 3, October 10, October 17, October 24, November 7 – total of 6 crafting sessions:
- ● Session 1: September 19 – How to Make a No Sew Leather Pouch
- ● Session 2: October 3 – How to Make a T-shirt Design w/Freezer Paper
- ● Session 3: October 10 – How to Create with Mod Podge – Coasters & Magnets
- ● Session 4: October 17 – How to Make a Fall Wood Home Decor Sign
- ● Session 5: October 24 – How to Make Macrame Earrings
- ● Session 6: November 7 – How to Make Paper Crafts – Holiday CardsInitial Set-Up Requirements: To provide craft supplies, participants will need to complete the Craft Prep Checklist google survey when registering for small group (September 6 deadline & must have a gmail account to take). Participants must also be prepared to pick up craft supplies on Sunday, September 13 during church services (9am -12pm in choir room).Requirements to Participate in Group: ***Must have a gmail account & committed to attending at least 5 or the 6 sessions.
Location: Small group will meet virtually via Zoom (instructions & calendar invites will be provided by group leader)
Leader: Twaneesa Mallory